Secretary's Lane, Town range, Gibraltar
Monthly Rental Of £920
You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in. Please Log In
Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Office space to rent, located in the heart of Gibraltar.
- Available January 2022
- Suitable for Business Licence Applications
- One year Licence granted renewable upon agreement
- Rates and Electricity consumed are already included as part of the Service charge paid
- Post boxes
- Communal Facilities + Kitchen
- Invoiced in advance
- Phones will be invoiced separately by the Telephone Company, to be
arranged by tenant
Based on property / land value of £920/PCM there will be an approx of £ Stamp Duty due.
Less than £250k
£250k to £925k
£925k to £1.5M
Over £1.5 million
If a property is greater than £425k you are not eligable for Stamp Duty relief.
For properties over £625k, SDLT is charged at 0% up to £250k and 5% from £250k to £925k.
This stamp duty calculator is designed to give you an idea of your stamp duty liability when buying a freehold residential property in England & N.Ireland. Stamp duty calculations are rounded down to the nearest pound. Stampy Duty guide is approx. as of 23rd September 2022 - please visit https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-tax for the latest information